Today I will discuss tips on how to get rid of clutter in your bedroom.
It is important to keep your bedroom clean and free of clutter.
- If dirty clothes must be in the room, keep them in a covered hamper in a closet.
- There should be nothing but air under your bed! Energy must be able to circulate around the bed—and you—freely. The importance of this cannot be overemphasized. The stuff under your bed emits its own energy, so whatever is under your bed will affect you. For example, if you store old bills beneath your bed, you are sleeping on past finances. You might feel overwhelmed with excessive money issues, or obsessed with the past. Clear the underbelly of the bed and enjoy the benefits of vital life-force energy surrounding you.
- Closets should be neat and organized. Discard what you have not worn in two or more years. Repair or discard torn clothing and shoes. Try arranging like clothes together; casual shirts, work shirts, casual pants, etc. and discover how easy it is to find everything!
- Organize dressers, discarding unused or torn items and neatly folding what remains.
- Store only personal items in the bedroom, if possible. If you must store paperwork, keep it neat and hidden in a closet or drawers.
- Sort and organize jewelry. Sell or donate what you do not like.
clean bedroom, clear bed, clutter in bedroom, free of clutter, neat closet, organized closet, organize your home, clear clutter, clearing clutter, clutter control